Terms and Conditions for Online Payment
The Terms and Conditions contained herein shall apply to any person (“User”) using the services of Eli Health Limited (“Company”) for making online payments through an online payment gateway service (“Service”) offered through Eli Health Limited’s website, i.e. www.elihealthemr.com. Each User is therefore deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
General Terms & Conditions for Online Payments
1. Once a User has accepted these Terms and Conditions, he/she may avail the online payment Services.
2. The term “Charge Back” shall mean, approved and settled credit card or net banking purchase transaction(s) which are at any time refused, debited or charged back to merchant account (and shall also include similar debits to Payment Service Provider’s accounts, if any) by the acquiring bank or credit card company for any reason whatsoever, together with the bank fees, penalties and other charges incidental thereto.
3.Server Slow Down/Session Timeout: In case the Website or Payment Service Provider’s webpage linked to the Website is experiencing any server-related issues like “slow down” or “failure” or “session timeout”, the User shall, before initiating the second payment, check whether his/her Bank Account has been debited or not and accordingly resort to one of the following options:
• In case the Bank Account appears to be debited, ensure that he/she does not make the payment twice and immediately thereafter contact us to confirm the payment.
• In case the Bank Account is not debited, the User may initiate a fresh transaction to make the payment.
• However, the User agrees that under no circumstances the Payment Gateway Service Provider shall be held responsible for fraudulent/duplicate transactions and hence no claims should be raised to Payment Gateway Service Provider. No communication in this regard shall be entertained by the Payment Service Provider(s).
4. The Company and the Payment Service Provider(s) assume no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by the User on account of:
• The delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Payment Gateway or Services in connection thereto; and/ or
• Any interruption or errors in the operation of the Payment Gateway.
5. The User agrees, understands, and confirms that his/her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/credit card transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/or fraud and that the Company or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
6. Although all reasonable care has been taken towards guarding against unauthorized use of any information transmitted by the User, the Company does not represent or guarantee that the use of the Services provided by/through it will not result in theft and/or unauthorized use of data over the Internet.
7. The Company, the Payment Service Provider(s), and its affiliates and associates shall not be liable, at any time, for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the Website.
Debit/Credit Card, Bank Account Details
1. The User agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the User shall not use a debit/credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The User further agrees and undertakes to provide correct and valid debit/credit card details.
2. The User may purchase our products and services by using a debit/credit card or through online banking account. The User warrants, agrees and confirms that when he/ she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/ her card / bank details:
• The User is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit/debit card, bank account for such transactions;
• The User is responsible to ensure that the card/ bank account details provided by him/ her are accurate;
• The User is authorizing debit of the nominated card/ bank account for the payment selected by such User along with the applicable Fees.
• The User is responsible to ensure sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/ bank account at the time of making the payment to permit the payment of the dues payable or the bill(s) selected by the User inclusive of the applicable Fee.
Payment Gateway Disclaimer
The Service is provided in order to facilitate access to buy our products and services online. The Company or the Payment Service Provider(s) do not make any representation of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Payment Gateway other than what is specified in the Website for this purpose. By accepting/agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, the User expressly agrees that his/ her use of the aforesaid online payment Service is entirely at own risk and responsibility of the User.
Eli Health is dedicated to keeping your details private. Any information we collect in relation to you is kept strictly secured. We do not pass on, sell, or swap any of your personal details with anyone, except where this forms an integral part of the designated project. We use this information to identify your orders, and provide you with the relevant resources.
Whenever you use our website, or any other website, the computer on which the web pages are stored (the Web server) needs to know the network address of your computer so that it can send the requested web pages to your Internet browser. The unique network address of your computer is called its “IP address,” and is sent automatically each time you access any Internet site. From a computer’s IP address, it is possible to determine the general geographic location of that computer but otherwise it is anonymous.
When purchasing Products/obtaining Services from Eli Health, your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology.128-bit SSL encryption is the current industry standard.
Refund for Charge Back Transaction: In the event there is any claim for/of charge back by the User for any reason whatsoever, such User shall immediately approach the Company with his/her claim details and claim refund from the Company alone. Such refund (if any) shall be effected only by the Company via payment gateway or any other means as the Company deems appropriate. No claims for refund/charge back shall be made by any User to the Payment Service Provider(s) and in the event such claim is made it shall not be entertained.
Refund for Fraudulent/Duplicate Transaction(s): The User shall directly contact the Company for any fraudulent transaction(s) on account of misuse of Card/Bank details by a fraudulent individual/party and such issues shall be suitably addressed by the Company alone in line with their policies and rules.
Cancellation can be done by the User only if the Product/Service is returned or cancelled within 7 days from the date of payment.
Thereafter no refund request shall be entertained. Cancellation request has to be mailed to email@example.com mentioning transaction id, payment amount, and bank account details to which refund is to be credited. Refund will be issued by the Company within 7 working days from the date of cancellation.