Leader in the field in India and beyond, ELI Health designed Netram EMR ophthalmology software to support ophthalmologists and eye care facilities in easing their workflow, increasing efficiency and accelerating growth. Netram EMR with its Image Work-up feature enhances seamless integration of clinical images into EMR. With flexible workflow efficiency and unique equipment integration capabilities, our EMR ophthalmology software stands unrivalled.
- Supports built-in templates to streamline the workflow.
- With standard EHR functionalities, it also integrates with ophthalmology diagnostic systems to perform various procedures.
- Essential parameters like automated refraction measurements can be imported.
- MIS Dashboard includes EHR, Practice Management and electronic billing information.
- ICD 10 coding/ HIPAA 7 compliant; NABH-compliant procedural process speeds up NABH accreditation.
Benefits and Advantages
- Auto-refraction workup is directly transferred from the equipment – elimination of data input errors.
- User-friendly modules with third-level security – highest information integrity.
- Backup all data in cloud – elimination of data loss or mislocation.
- Suggestion of possible diagnoses based on complaints and vision – optimized investigative decision making.
- Templates for examination details, investigations required and appropriate medication – prompts for complicated cases.
- Generation of diverse reports like medical analysis reports, administrative reports and graphical reports – better informed medical decision maing.
- Doctors schedule daily and monthly – optimized planning
- Instant patient history review, OPD patients tracking, focusing those require surgery, OT schedule viewing – Day planning made simplest.
- Integration of optical services and pharmacy – increased flexibility and scalability.
- Integrated solutions for the management of different services, including registration, billing, discharge, inventory, financial accounting on Tally, eye bank status, etc – Ease of bundling and offering packages for patients
- Generation of barcode-readable patient plastic ID card – hassle-free follow-up visit registration and elimination of patient carrying paper record.
- GENERAL OPHTHALMOLOGY
- Medical retina
- Ophthalmic pathology
- Pediatric ophthalmology
- Refractive surgery
- Vitreoretinal Surgery
- Document imaging
- Physical exam (ophthalmology specific)
- Orders and results associated with ophthalmology-specific processes
- Clinical reminders and tracking
- Complaint-specific documentation
- Follow-up instructions and procedures
- E-prescription integrated to pharmacy and opticals
Smart Input Methodologies
- Smart templates with the ability to normalize
- Copy the last exam forward and document by exception
- New pen technology that transforms handwriting into discrete data (optional and hardware by client)
- Ability to create, modify and incorporate drawings into your SOAP note
- Optional inventory management system.
- Integrated web portal /Mobile App allowing data transfer from patients to the EHR
Ophthalmic Device Integration
Our systems provide optional integration with all major ophthalmic device vendors, like
- IOL Masters
- Visual Fields
- OCT/HRT and many others